Sony has recently released its gorgeously designed Sony WF-SP900 Sports Headphone in Australia which is aimed at those who are into sports and want to get it used on the go. It’s a successor of WF-SP700 and looks perfectly better as compared to its predecessor. The WF-SP900 comes with a set of earbuds that are designed for swimming which provide a watertight fit. And that’s not really surprising that these are the same four sizes.
- Build: Wireless Earbuds (Leash Included)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- Durability: IPX5/X8 (Headphones Only with Swimming Buds)
- Storage: 4GB
- Sounds Modes: Noise-Cancelling (Passive) and Ambient
- Audio Types: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC
- Battery: Up to 6 Hours (Single Charge) and 21 Hours Using Case
- IPX5/8 Waterproof Rating: The Sony WF-SP900 wireless headphone is backed by IPX5/8 waterproof rating – thus it lets you dive down up to 2 meters no matter if the water is fresh or salty.
- Music to Take You Further: The WF-SP 900 headphones are all you need to take you further than ever on the road, in the swimming pool or under the ocean. You can hear everywhere, with truly wireless design and 4GB of built-in storage.
- Stream with Bluetooth Technology: Thanks to the Bluetooth Technology, you can get connected manually or at a touch with NFC on the case.
- 4GB of Storage: One can now enjoy up to 920 songs with ease thanks to its 4GB of onboard memory.
- Earpieces for Swimming: It comes with swimming earpieces for a watertight fit when you are heading into the water.
- Round the Neck Leash Cord: Importantly, Sony WF-SP900 headphone is backed by a round-the-neck leash cord for extra peace of mind in the water.
- Arc Supports Hold Earpieces in Place: Regardless of how intense it gets - the earpieces will stay in place thanks to the redesigned arc supporter.
- Move the Earpiece to Fit: There is no doubt that everyone has different ears – so the earpieces on WF-SP900s adjust to the perfect insertion depth to fit.
- Ambient Sound Mode Helps to Stay Aware: At the moment you're moving, Ambient Sound Mode keeps you up. Take your favorite tracks and always hear what is happening around you by mixing your love for the music with the sounds of your environment. Or choose Voice Mode to listen to messages and other voices.
- All the Power You Need: The headphones can be charged for a BLUETOOTH ® connection and can stream 3 hours of music. The case contains more complete costs that allow you to play for up to 12 hours. You can listen for up to 6 hours at a time when you are listening to the music - everything saved in a 4GB of onboard storage. The case carries more full charges, which allows you to play for up to 21 hours.
- You’re in Control – Just Tap: A left tap turns the volume down, and a right tap turns the volume on the right side of the earpieces. Press the left button once to activate or disable Ambient Sound Mode or twice to enable or disable Quick Sound Settings. You can play and pause with the right button as well as skip the next song, wind, make calls and long press for your voice assistant and much more.
- Sony | Headphone Connect App: This Sony Headphones Connect App turns Ambient Sound Mode on or off as well a switch between normal and voice mode, set equalizer for Quick Sound Settings and much more.
- Sony | Music Center App: This application helps you see what song is currently playing – whether streaming or stored on the headphones. Not only this one can also control music playback – pause, play or change playback modes. Most interestingly, through Sony | Music Center App for PC, you can transfer songs for storage mode.
Price is obviously the saucy part of this page everyone looks at, first and foremost. The Sony WF-SP900 Sports headphone Price in Australia ranges from AU$499-499. It’s officially available on all major stores all over Australia. And for your convenience, here on this single page, we have gathered numerous online stores offering Sony WF-SP900 at unmatched rates alongside some deals and massive discounts. So, what are you waiting for?