Radio & Remote Control Motor Vehicles in Australia are an ideal proposition for both beginners and advanced modellers. If you are looking for a good RC model to start, you would like to have an electric RC car, and you appreciate its versatility, ease of use and ease of use, you are in the right place.
We present a wide range of Radio & Remote Control Motor Vehicles in Australia. To make it easier for you to choose the right model, we have divided all cars according to a scale of sizes and different body types, from off-road monster trucks and universal RC Truggy and buggies to drift models.
Besides, if you already have experience with RC models and are looking for a model with performance comparable to combustion models, check out the range of electric models with brushless motors. RC vehicles are made for modelling enthusiasts who love to spend their free time outdoors. RC cars are remote-controlled models that are extremely fast - they develop higher speeds from 30-40 km / h.
Electric RC cars are controlled by a long-range radio that precisely moves our toy. The models are designed so that we can see them from a distance of up to 300 meters. All the designs are very detailed. Vehicles have even the smallest parts, such as screws, bearings, shock absorbers and tires.
What scale of RC vehicle to choose?
The larger the car, the more stable it is on the surface at a higher speed. The user has time to react. The larger models do not feel the speed of the vehicle. 40 km / h appears to be a relatively slow speed when observing the vehicle. The small model, on the other hand, will travel at the same speed, and we will believe that it has covered the speed of light.
Available scales of RC cars:
- 1: 8, 1:10 - they are suitable for playing outside, but also at home
- 1:16, 1:18 - they are enough for a field, yard, asphalt road, they are created for more even terrain
- 1:10 - driving on outer surfaces, e.g. with roots.
Types of RC cars:
Electric RC cars come in various types and are designed to suit the conditions and types of driving. They are divided into two categories:
- track cars - asphalt or track model, with smooth tires and low suspension, very fast, turns into corners nicely, drift cars can be included;
- off-road vehicles - a model for terrains with different surfaces, it works great on asphalt and uneven roads.
Popular off-road RC cars:
- Crawler - designed for driving over stone terrain, it is prolonged but accurate. It has a built-in rigid axle between the wheels and a long stroke of the shock absorbers;
- RC Buggy cars - a model, designed to move on clay and other types of soil, on its route it overcomes all breakouts and landings. Electric RC Buggies have a small suspension travel and are the equivalent of off-road racing cars.
Buy Radio & Remote Control Motor Vehicles in Australia
Paylessdeal offers a wide range of RC Cars, Buggy, Trucks, Off-road, and other various Radio & Remote Control Motor Vehicles to buy at lowest price rates. Shop cheap RC Cars and Motor Vehicles price online via our price comparison ratio which provides the lowest market rates available in the market.