At Paylessdeal.com.au, we want you to know exactly how and when we gather and use information that can identify you in detail, i.e., your name, phone number, living address, state, and email address, etc. Please read this page carefully before using our site.
If you are just browsing our site then we don’t collect or require any personal information. In order to give you with the desired service, Paylessdeal may need that you first provide particular personal information, which we will analyse in order for us to complete your request. If you show an interest against any service, we will identify that what particular information you should provide before collecting such information. Any personal information will only be used for the identification purposes in this agreement.
We collect personal information when you register as a merchant or register to acquire information on exclusive deals and other rebates.
We may collect and use personal information for the sake of our business growth. We require this information because:
- We can provide information to permit you to tie-up to products & services;
- We can get your feedback or contact you regarding our site’s services;
- We can intercept and fix problems against any links, 3rd party sites, or other information provided by you;
- We can improve the website to better fulfill your requirements as merchants, advertisers, or sellers;
- We can process and feedback to requests, upgrade our operations, and communicate with the people regarding our products, services and more;
- We can compose our email offers;
- We can fulfill our legal obligations.
We may also share your personal information with our partners, including affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers who do functions on our behalf, i.e., storage providers, financial parties, internet service providers, and similar others.
Paylessdeal will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless:
- It is vital for giving you with a particular service you have demanded;
- Paylessdeal defines, in its sole discretion, that disclosure is needed to protect the rights, property, and Paylessdeal safety, its affiliates, partners or other parties under the contract;
In certain situations, Paylessdeal may demand to provide secondary information, which we use, for instance, to learn more about our consumers and to upgrade our services. Any requests for secondary information is optional.
How we Track?
When you browse Paylessdeal.com.au without registering, you browse the site anonymously. Personally recognisable information is not acquired as you browse. Although, we track how the website is used by both our registered merchants and anonymous users, by using a small piece of code that is delivered to your browser usually called a ‘Cookie’. This kind of information will be used only to help us providing excellent services on the website.
Your personal information will be stored securely in our system through our efficient technologies and policies, so no one can stole your data or any unauthorised access can be eradicated. If we feel that the personal information is no longer needed, we will take immediate steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that information.
You can link to other kinds of third-party sources from the website. Keep in mind that we are not responsible for the other websites’ privacy policies and terms, even if you access those using any portion of our site. We don’t provide a guarantee regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and other web sources. So it is recommended that you check each site policy that you use or contact the concerned persons.
Unfortunately, the information transformation through the internet is not 100% secure. Still, we will try our best to save your personal information. However, we can’t guarantee about own information security.
To keep this information accurate and fresh, Paylessdeal will review and update regarding any change right here.
Feel free to contact us about our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use, storage, disclosure, and personal information handling.