It’s been more than 60 years since Pfizer, which is one of Australia’s leading brand, has been manufacturing healthcare products. That obviously means Pfizer has a long history of innovation in research and healthcare in Australia and the other parts of the world.
Back in 1956, Pfizer began operations with just six people in Australia: an accountant, a medical director, two sample storage personnel and two secretaries. Many of the diseases that affected Australians' lives considerably in the 1960s and 1970s can now be managed easily by medication due to their hard work and commitment as well as the many colleagues who have followed on their footsteps ever since.
Pfizer Australia currently employs 1700 staff in various areas including science, medical, regulatory, manufacturing, sales and marketing, health economics and R&D. Every day, their employees work together to ensure that they have access to new and innovative medicines used to treat some of the worst conditions in Australia.
The products of Pfizer are used throughout Australia in hospitals and in pharmacies. They have facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, and Adelaide and have collaboration with research and academic institutions. Pfizer headquarters is located in West Ryde, NSW, Australia.
Pfizer Australia is an excellent platform where you can find all healthcare products with ease. They research very-well and use natural ingredients for the perfect production. Their main products include:
- A-Methapred: It’s an anti-inflammatory glucocorticoid which has methylprednisolone sodium succinate. It’s a white, odorless hygroscopic amorphous solid and is soluble in water as well as in alcohol.
- Acetylcysteine: Acetylcysteine solution is available as a sterile, non-preserves (not for injection) solution for inhalation (mucolytic agent) or oral administration (acetaminophen antidote). The naturally occurring amino acid, L-cysteine, is N-acetyl derivative of acetyl.
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride: In patients who are refractory to other therapy amiodarone is an antiarrhythmic agent indicated for the initiation of frequently recurrent ventricular Fibrillation (VF) therapy and prophylaxis (VT).
- Aquasol A Parenteral: Aquasol Parenteral (water-miscible vitamin A Palmitate) provides 50,000 USP Units of vitamin A per mL as retinol in the form of vitamin A palmitate, a light yellow to an amber oil.
- Atracurium Besylate: Atracurium Besylate is an intermediate, non-depolarizing, intravenous skeletal muscle relaxant. Atracurium besylate is referred to as benzene sulfonates, pentamethylene ester (2-(2-carboxyethyl)-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-6,7-dimethoxy-2-methyl-1-veratrylisoquinolinio).
Save with Pfizer Coupons
Pfizer is offering their valued customers with exceptional opportunities like 15% off or 20% off coupon codes to save a handsome amount of money without any hassle. They have been working hard to improve their users’ overall shopping experience. Pfizer is proud that its customers enjoy hassle-free shopping experience every time they visit. Moreover, using Pfizer promo codes and free shipping codes help their customers to save a lot of cash.
Save with PayLessDeal
Buying any product with smart price comparison tool not only helps you save your wallet from a dent but also helps you buy at unmatched rates. Paylessdeal.com.au is an excellent platform for comparison shopping as we have displayed a plethora of Pfizer products from different stores all over Australia. You can find numerous products at different rates and can buy smartly without paying extra bucks. So, what are you waiting for?