From beauty, outing, creative, household, and health Cogit Australia covers all categories and offers the best-quality products internationally. The Japanese brand is not only limited to Japan now as the products by the brand are of supreme quality that makes them loved worldwide.
Since the company was founded, Cogit and its energetic team continue to strike with its innovative products that comply with the needs of the common man. Cogit’s main objective is to provide the best products with “fun” & “dream” and so far so good, and they delivered the best products.
Focusing on their mission, they keep on evolving and expanding the brand’s products and series with some stunning and innovative ideas. More than 100 professionals are working with the Cogit that devoted themselves to deliver the best products.
Cogit - Brand History
- 1970 – Hiroichi Kubo started his business and took the initiative of this brand.
- 1972 – the 29-years old Kubo developed Central Industry corporation which is now known as Cogit Corporation. Kubo launched his first product “Bath Soap” which was sensational and successful.
- 1973 – The company’s office shifted to Miyakojima-Ku, Osaka where they began Bike cover and Folder cloth wrapping case for kimonos.
- 1974 – Two significant factories Yao and Hikami started operations and launched Bags for Zabutons, Futons, and Kimonos.
- 1975 – Warm vest, Blanket Bags, and Clothing adhesive tape were released.
- 1976 – A successful year for the brand as it starts importing the products overseas, also launched Feather vest and Shoe cleaner same year.
- 1977 – The organization moved to Jyoto-Ku, Osaka and began establishing factories in Wake, Nara, Okayama, and Wakayama. The same year, the company launched Barber cape and the Tissue box cover.
- 1978 – Drawer divider and travel packing organizer for clothes began, parallel to that, the consignment stores and pop-up stores sales channels started too.
- 1979 – The company agreed OEM agreement with FranceBed Co. and while releasing down jacket & vest, Pot and Pan cleaner, and Portable folding chair in 1979.
- 1980 – Maternal & child health handbook covers was launched.
- 1981 – The organization again shifted to another spot named Tsurumi-Ku, Osaka. With that shifting, the production and sales of luxury coverlets begin. Planning & Development department was created and the same year Kids shoe rack and Bag-in-bag launched.
- 1983 – The cat-shaped stuffed animal case for disposable hand warmer and Smoke clean (Ashtray) was manufactured.
- 1986 – The Company started to make socks.
- 1988 – Belly ben launched.
- 1990 – Another successful year for the brand as they changed its name to “Cogit Corporation” with that they launched Quilted towel box and Pelvis band.
- 1992 – Cat-paw shaped height adjuster for Kotatsu desk, and bathtub drain cleaning pipe was launched.
- 1993 – Lint remover and Knee supporter was launched.
- 1994 – the brand launched Aerobics home video.
- 1995 – Photo storage box and waist trainer hits the market and logistics centre CLC was established in Mihamra, Osaka.
- 1996 – The tools for reupholstering chairs and warm fleece vest was launched while same year the company’s headquarter was renovated.
- 1997 – Wooden remote control storage box hits in the market under the brand name.
- 1998 – Wooden back stretcher and toilet paper stocker launched that was amazing and successful.
- 1999 – Washing machine tea tank cleaner, Eyebrow tattoo pen, and Message slippers with the wooden ball were the successful products launched by the Cogit.
- 2000 – One-touch corner rack and cable cover were launched while Cogit opened its new brand in Ebisu, Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo.
- 2001 – A happy year for the brand as they become ISO9001 certified by the Quality Control Department. Exfoliating towel, tree sap foot sheets, and wood vinegar were developed.
- 2002 – Dental peeling stick, Vacuum cleaner headcover for a futon, and Marvel gel were launched.
- 2003 – The miracle bra, rabbit-shaped boots keeper, and soy milk product series was manufactured while headquarter was expanded in 2003 as well.
- 2004 – The organization again relocated to Chuok-Ku, Osaka and manufactured the Henna hair product series along with bioproducts series.
- 2005 – Brand developed Toiletries pouch, Donut shaped cushion and chair for the tatami mat room. CLC Hanaten (Logistic Center) was established while the branch in Tokyo shifted to Meguro-Ku, Tokyo.
- 2006 – Cogit manufactures caster for a fan heater, Germanium Bathing balls, and Five-toed slippers.
- 2007 – Cellulite rollers were manufactured while Logistic Center CLC Wakayama was established in the same year.
- 2008 – An excellent product series “Roller series” become so much success after releasing.
- 2009 – Foot peeling pack and Height increasing insoles comes under the name of Cogit Corporation.
- 2010 – Cogit celebrates the 40th Anniversary of the brand as with that they launched Boots and detachable clear shoe band the same year.
- 2011 – The comfort insoles and bagel cushion released.
- 2012 – Pelvic stretching pillow launched while headquarter was relocated to Nishi-Ku, Osaka.
- 2013 – Chair cushion blankets, air conditioner outdoor unit covers launched.
- 2014 – Drain cleaning snake brush, a successful product by the Cogit launched.
- 2015 – Cogit released the disposable underarm sweat guard, easy style series, Stole clip, Boa neck roll, and butter peeling knife.
- 2016 – The brand developed cotton swab with an enzyme to exfoliate, and Multi-purpose saw.
- 2017 – Foldable bucket and Hip-Joint stretching cushions were released.
- 2018 – Company developed a fantastic stick that keeps the vegetable fresh for longer time and Mold remover gel.
Buy Cogit Products Online
If you are looking to buy Cogit Products online in Australia, you came to the right place. We offer all Houseware & Beauty products manufactured by Cogit at fair and cheap price tags as compared to all other online shops. Discover all products & series such as beauty, Health, Houseware etc. at our online store and avail the maximum price comparison ratio as well, to buy Cogit products at a lesser price.