Two New Panasonic Cameras Appeared during its European Convention 2019
Two latest and greatest DSLR cameras have now been appeared by Panasonic named Lumix DC-TZ95 and a bridge camera named Lumix DMC-FZ1000 II.
The Japanese tech behemoth revealed that its two new cameras will be available in April. The announcement was made at Panasonic European Convention 2019 in Frankfurt.
The Panasonic FZ1000 II is comprising a 1-inch 20.1MP quality-oriented sensitivity CMOS sensor as well as a 16x Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens. The TZ95 provides 30x Leica Lens, a 180-degree rear monitor, and a Live View Finder. The sensor features a 20.3MP. The new Zoom Compose Assist function of Panasonic includes both cameras.
This feature helps to track your subjects when they move from the frame by zooming out. Panasonic includes the usual 4K photo modes and its new Auto Marking function, which can help you identify your best frames. Importantly, 4K video can also be recorded.
Take that details with a pinch of salt and wait a couple of days more for a full review of Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ100. The sensor is slightly larger and the maximum openness is faster (f/2.8). However, it is an only 10x optical zoom.
As its name suggests, the Lumix DMC-FZ1000 II is the second version of the versatile Panasonic bridge camera. The main differences between Mark II and its predecessor for 2015 are a touch screen and Bluetooth connectivity. In burst mode, it can shoot 12fps. Interestingly, with an electronic shutter enabled, you can shoot at shutter speeds of 1/16,000 sec.
TZ95 Key Specifications
- 4K video
- 4K Photo Mode (30 frames per second, Extract MP8 JPG)
- ½.3-in, 20.3MP Sensor
- 30x Optical Zoom with Equivalent 24-720mm Focal-Range
- RAW Format Shooting
- 10 frames per second burst (AFS),5fps with Tracking (AFC)
- 0.21-inches, 2.3 Million Dots Live View Finder
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 3-in, 1.04 Million Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 22 Digital Filter Options
- Battery Rated to 380 Shots
FZ1000 II Key Specifications
- 1-in, 20.1MP Sensor
- 4K 30p Video
- 4K Photo Functions i.e. Focus Select, Focus Stacking
- 16x Optical Zoom with Equivalent 25-400mm Focal Range – f/2.8-II
- Up to 1/16000 Electronic Shutter Speeds
- 12 frames per second burst Rate
- Photo Styles including L. Monochrome D
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 0.39-in, 2.36 Million Dots, 0.74x Organic Live View Finder
- 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S. + (Optical Image Stabilization)
- 3-inch, 1.25 Million Dots Fully Articulating LCD Touchscreen
As mentioned above, both beasts will start landing on stores somewhere in April. And as far as TZ95 and FZ1000 II Price is concerned, these are expected to set users back approx. AU$710 and AU$1350 respectively.
Expecting a good quality laptop is natural when it comes to buying it under $1000 in Australia. Howe...
Rumours and leaks are still circulating around suggesting a lot more about Samsung Galaxy S11 or Gal...
OnePlus 6 is an upcoming flagship smartphone by OnePlus Company, which is going to release in Q2 of...
Although it has not even been a year since Apple’s iPhone X released, rumours are already revolving...