Bayonetta 2 Game Review
Bayonetta 2 is one of the most powerful and exciting action-packed game of the recent times, which comes with wield new weapons and run deadly new moves to take out demons and angels. Not only this, you can play and fight online with joining 2 friends. Bayonetta is a havoc-wreaking and butt-kicking witch who flourish weapons such as pistols, hammers, whips, flamethrowers, and poison bows.
But the game is not only about muscles, this is also about style. The game is fatal but lustrous, with moves like ‘Witch Time’ which decreases time itself, and up-to-date Umbran Climax which is a special magic attack that commands infernal demons to bloody enemies. Bayonetta 2 also offers an online 2-player cooperative mode where players bet aura on their performance and operate in tandem to amplify their sass and score on a high.
The key features of the Bayonetta 2 game are as under:
- Better and Upgraded Bayonetta Version
- 91/100 Metacritic Score
- 10/10 GameSpot Score
- 9/10 IGN Score
- Developer: Platinum Games
- Platforms: Wii U, Nintendo Switch
- High Definition & Thrilling Battle
- Stylish than Ever
- Beautiful Soundtracks
- Tag Climax
- Battle Demons
- Umbran Climax
- Bayonetta 2 is now more stylish, with newly added moves and strongest new weapons. The moves are not only stylish but effective as well. And now you feel more power in a character while playing.
- Bayonetta 2 makes your gaming experience even more exciting and beautiful due to its breathtaking beautiful HD graphics. Not only this, you will love it's thrilling and mind-blowing background music that changes dynamically depending on the situation you are in.
- The game provides the facility of Tag Climax, a two-player online co-op mode, where you can team up with your best mate online and even add more excitement and thrill to your gaming.
- If you are playing the game online, you can even earn halos by defeating your enemies. Halos is known as in-game currency. Halos can be utilised in a story mode shop for unlocking new techniques, purchase accessories and collect alternate weapon verities.
- The story is even wackier as compared to the first version of the game. The characters are absolutely stunning and amazing. Sometimes, you feel that you are playing in a dream. The game requires your full attention, and you like to give as it doesn’t leave you boring any moment.
- The overall game is nice though, but still, there is so much sexual appeal, especially if you see the witch closely. This is annoying sometimes while playing and not good for the children of younger age.
- No doubt, the graphics of the game are incredible but they feel overloaded at times and this can disturb your concentration.
- Moreover, settings of Bayonetta 2 are almost identical to its previous version. And you will get no any upgrades in terms of settings.
Bayonetta 2 is truly one of the top action-packed games ever made that lets you enjoy some of the most exhilarating and hack-and-slash moments. The framerate improvements on Nintendo make it a greater experience than the Wii U version, and the amiibo-activated apparel even puts a fun spin on it. Although the Switch version can’t control over the 720p resolution on a big display; however, Bayonetta 2’s exceptional art style holds up very well. This graphics-rich action game is a great value for your money and should be in every mature Nintendo and Wii U user’s library.
Expecting a good quality laptop is natural when it comes to buying it under $1000 in Australia. Howe...
Rumours and leaks are still circulating around suggesting a lot more about Samsung Galaxy S11 or Gal...
OnePlus 6 is an upcoming flagship smartphone by OnePlus Company, which is going to release in Q2 of...
Although it has not even been a year since Apple’s iPhone X released, rumours are already revolving...