10 Best Wireless Headphones Under 300 Dollars Australia
Whether someone accepts or deny, a wireless headphone is the best companion of both men and women. You’ll be needed it whether you are enjoying favorite songs at the office or at home or doing a workout at the gym. Also, you need it if you’re playing some thrilling games or just want to improve your appearance or want to express your style.
The market is now loaded with an extensive amount of wireless Headphones, you’ll get so many options in size, technology as well as performance. Thus it’s much easier for you to go for a Headphone which offers stunning sound, noise isolation feature, better performance and, of course, a better comfort.
We have come up with Best Wireless Headphones Under 300 Dollars offering quality-oriented music alongside plentiful other features. Perhaps you’ll find a lot of people around you, who really don’t like listing loud music. And most of the times they may have made complaints due to which you will face troubles. Such kinds of incidents won’t happen if you plug-in your Headphones while listening to music. Keep scrolling and find a perfect one which suits you the best without breaking your banks.
1: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone
The Beats Studio is undoubtedly an exquisite option to get your hands on as it’s offering an amazing quality acoustic sound effects for a smooth and silky and seamless experience. On Beats Studio, one can listen to all kind of music with superb quality, especially if someone is having an Apple device.
The perfect sound of music aside, Beats Studio is designed in a way which makes it solid and durable with a streamlined and lightweight design. It’s a wireless headphone with an option of a microphone, making Beats Studio an amazing choice for any use, whether outdoors or indoors.
- Eye-catching and foldable design for storing easily while traveling
- Around 12 hours of wireless runtime upon a single charge
- 4 dazzling color options to choose from – Metallic Sky, Gold, Blue, and Titanium
- Enabled Bluetooth with Active Noise cancellation
- The battery can be charged over and over again but runs a wireless headphone which won’t be changed once it’s empty.
- Thus the actual life of Beats Studio comes down to the life of the battery.
2: Sony – H900N Hi-Res Headphones
Moving on, Sony H900N is another great headphone with a mic under $300. It’s available in 3 sensational colors and housing a digital noise cancelling and ambient sound modes – offering entire control over your music. Maybe you’re not familiar with Sony Connect App, but it’s making much easier for you to fine tune your music according to your liking.
The Sony H900N is backed by two microphones, helping users to manage calls with ease. Wait! Sony H900N is also compatible with high-resolution audio.
- There is a Noise cancelling feature which shuns out all unwanted sounds
- Receive calls on the go thanks to a mic
- Touch sensor control makes it stand out from a crowd
- A little expensive as far as onboard features are concerned
- USB Type C Port isn’t available. Instead of a micro USB port for charging
3: Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphone
The Bose SoundLink is a winning hearts wireless headphone with an impressive 4.4/5 rating and has more than 1000 positive reviews worldwide. We bet it’s surely a popular choice among the users. Only black and white colors are available to choose from, and offers a deep and immerse music sound.
Though it’s entirely a wireless headphone, it can be coupled with two devices simultaneously. It’s extremely lightweight and lets users enjoy music up to 15 hours on a single charge.
- Super sound and audio quality for music lovers
- Highly comfortable to wear
- Fit for both outdoor and indoor use
- Jaw-dropping 15 hours of battery time on a single charge
- Not perfect for those who listen to loud music
- Not entirely soundproof with quite a few sound leakages
- A bit lacking on the bass
4: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
Looking for Best Headphones Under $300? How about giving a try to Beats Solo3? It’s, without a doubt, high performing and super-powerful headphone which is available in an amazing range of vibrant colors. One can connect it to any other device through Bluetooth to offer a seamless wireless experience.
It’s backed by cushioned cups offering both comfort and noise cancellation facilities for dedicated music experience. The Beats Solo3 also offers a Fast Technology which means you can get around 3 hours of playtime with just a few minutes of charge. However, on a full charge, you can enjoy 40 hours of non-stop music.
- Oddly great battery life
- Remote controls provided in the right ear cup
- The W1 chip lets you connect Apple devices with ease
- Comfortable on-ear design
- Wired Mode if you run out of juice
- Quite expensive
- Not suitable for budget-conscious buyers
5: Sony H.ear on Wireless Headphone
Another exquisite wireless headphone from Sony, offering quite an amazing Hi-Resolution Audio Compatibility, making digital music come to life. And wireless feature keeps you away from the hassles of snarled wires.
Moreover, it’s boasting a noise canceling feature deploys an AI which analyzes your surroundings for ambient sound components and reacts when you select the aptest noise canceling mode. You’ll also find an onboard mic and hands-free mode which enables you to receive calls from your smartphone with a single click.
- Comes loaded with Beat Response Control Technology which offers deep bass
- Great option for those who love listening low-end music
- Gorgeous design and multiple color options
- Only a few smartphones are allowed for hands-free mode
- Heavy to carry around even when folded
6: Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphone
The Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic is one of the top noise-canceling headphones around – offering super-powerful noise reduction feature especially when it comes to travel. The overall sound quality is superb and the base deep, making fall in love with music.
It works great with Apple devices since it has been particularly designed for the purpose – though- it’s fit to be used and even is compatible with Android, BlackBerry, and Windows. It’s extremely lightweight to use and it’s perfect to be used throughout a day with ease.
- Easy to carry thanks to the case
- Foldable design
- High-quality and dynamic sound for music lovers
- 30 day risk-free trial period
- Not really budget-friendly
- The material doesn’t really feel durable and premium
- Considerable noise leakage to the ones around you
7: Denon AHGC20 Globe Cruiser Over-Ear Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone
If you’re scouting for the Best Wireless Headphones Under $300, consider Denon AHGC20 Globe Cruiser which comes with the latest Bluetooth technology of Advanced Audio Coding. The Denon AHGC20 sports noise cancelling and can easily remove ambient noise coming from the surrounds.
It’s equipped with dual microphones, help to provide premium sound clarity while on a call. As it is wireless, it comprises a headphone plug adaptor for connecting to devices that lack Bluetooth.
- Active noise cancellation
- Up to 20 hours of battery time
- Denon Travel Smartphone App to control on your fingertips
- No hassle of tangled cords
- Lots of sounds are leaked
- Neighbors may feel disturbed
8: Sennheiser PXC 450 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones
The PXC 450 is one of the best noise-canceling headphones with an amazing sound and adaptive baffle curbing which produces Hi-Res music.
It also comes with a bunch of dazzling features you won’t find in other products. What’s more? It blocks around 90% of outside noise via its dedicated NoiseGrad Technology. It flaunts a microphone which can be deployed through Talk-through function so that you can talk without using your phone.
- Foldable design – easy to carry
- The hard case included – making it easy to carry when traveling
- Replaceable parts including ear pads and cable
- It lacks bass – not inspiring for bass lovers
- Noise canceling bypass switch is improved rather than an automatic feature of cut-off
9: Sennheiser HD 600 Open Back Professional Headphone
More than 500 positive reviews and 4.8/5 rating, Sennheiser HD 600 is one of the best lightweight headphones backed by Aluminum voice coils which ensure an excellent quality transfer of audio. Furthermore, the design of HD 600 makes use of ferrous magnets that sound dynamic and sensitivity too. The ear cups are comfortable and are covered by open metal meshes – extremely durable and long lasting.
- Affordable option as compared to other devices
- Replaceable Cord
- Powerful and deep base
- Ear cups feel luxurious
- Not premium thanks to the gray and plastic body
- Not the best option for users hunting for portable headphones
10: Beats Solo2 Wired On-Ear Headphone
Last but absolutely not least, Beat Solo2 On-Ear Headphone sports an amazing range of more than 10 sensational colors. It’s backed by some fine-tuned acoustics for breadth, balance, and clarity.
The design is eye-catching and streamlined for a custom fit and it can be folded so that it can be stored easily while travelling. Not only this, the RemoteTalk cable lets you control your music on the go and receive calls. It’s lightweight and you enjoy using it for a long period of time without getting tired.
- Carrying case for frequent travelers
- Impressive Upgrade on Solo1 series
- Balanced and powerful bass with smooth and silky treble
- Quite an expensive
- The fitting of a headphone is a bit tight by users
Expecting a good quality laptop is natural when it comes to buying it under $1000 in Australia. Howe...
Rumours and leaks are still circulating around suggesting a lot more about Samsung Galaxy S11 or Gal...
OnePlus 6 is an upcoming flagship smartphone by OnePlus Company, which is going to release in Q2 of...
Although it has not even been a year since Apple’s iPhone X released, rumours are already revolving...